Sonntag, 21. Februar 2016

Eastercard 1 - Kort-O-Mania # 147 , SUO Challenge # 142, Addicted To Stamp And More # 181

Hello Dear Reader! Here is my first Eastercard. I wanted to try out my SAB stampset, which I got for free . In German it`s called So Süß - I have to find out, what it`s called in English :). I coloured it with the Blender Pen, but next time I might try the MixMarkers or Copics. The dsp is from a papershare , so I cannot tell you, what it`s called. SUO wanted to see SAB Products, Addicted to Stamps and Kort-O-Mania say : Anything Goes.  All Stampin`Up.
Hallo Liebe Leser! Hier Ist meine erste Osterkarte. Ich wollte mein neues gratis Stempelset ausprobieren. Es heißt SO Süß. Ich habe das Küken mit dem Blender Pen koloriert, aber nächstes Mal versuche ich meine MixMarker oder Copics. Das DSP war von meinem Papershare, deshalb kann ich gerade nicht sagen, wie das Set heißt. SUO wollte gerne SAB Producte sehen und Addicted to Stamps & Kort-O-Mania sagen : Anything Goes. Alles von Stampin`Up.














And here are the challenges/ Und hier sind die Challenges:
Kort o Mania


Addicted to Stamps and More!


Greetings/ LG