Sonntag, 29. November 2015

Blue Christmascard with Stars/ Blaue Weihnachtskarte mit Sternen - Match The Sketch 100, Fusion Card Challenge Blue Christmas, Merry Monday

Hello Dear Reader ! Blue... Normally not a colour I would take for a christmascard. But I got inspired by the picture at Fusion , and Merry Monday wanted white and blue and texture...I wanted to give it a try. Match The Sketch had the sketch for me and I used the colours Pool Party and Lost Lagoon and Whisper White and Gold. The sentiment is from the set Perfekte Pärchen. All Stampin `Up . 
I commented on: Bonnie Klass, Colleen Foelker , Sue Joyce


Hallo Liebe Leser ! Blau... Normal keine Farbe , die ich für eine Weihnachtskarte verwenden würde. Aber das Bild bei Fusion hat mich inspiriert, und Merry Monday wollte Weiß und Blau und Struktur sehen... Das wollte ich gerne ausprobieren. Match The Sketch hatte den Sketch für mich und ich habe die Farben Aquamarin, Lagunenblau, Flüsterweiß und Gold verwendet. Der Spruch ist aus dem Set Perfekte Pärchen . Alles von Stampin`Up.





And I want to play along here:




Greetings/ LG