Sonntag, 28. Dezember 2014

My Favourite Five Christmas Cards of 2014 - A Scrapjourney

Hello Dear Reader ! I just saw that " A Scrapjourney" has a linkparty about my five favorite christmas cards. Cool, I want to play along there. So here they are:

Hallo Liebe Leser ! Ich habe gerade gesehen, dass "A Scrapjourney" eine Linkparty mit dem Titel : "Meine Fünf Liebsten Weihnachtskarten" hat. Cool, da möchte ich mitmachen. Hier sind sie:


 This one won at the STAMPINGIRLS SMART SATURDAY ´s blog



 This one was a Pals Paper Arts Pick :


 This one rocked at the Friday Mashup as a Glamette : Look HERE


And this one won at Match The Sketch Nr.03


This one is still playing, but I love it because I tried a new technique on it: I put ink on an embossingfolder with the brayer and put a whisper white cardstock piece in the folder, ran it through the big shot and here it is:




 And here is the link / Und hier kommt Ihr zu A Scrapjourney :




Greetings/ LG