Montag, 26. Mai 2014

Pals Paper Arts # 205 - Eine Vatertags - Golfkarte



Ich habe beschlossen zu versuchen, meine Beiträge in Englisch zu schreiben, da die meisten meine Seitenbesucher aus Amerika und anderen nicht- Deutschsprachigen Ländern kommen - laut Statistik ...
Also: 

From now on I will try to write in English, because most of you - my dear visitors - do not come from Germany and even though I have a translatorbutton it is easier for you to read right away.

This card was inspired from Lynn Starzl, who I met in a creative FB group . Look here :

She made it as a spinner card - I need to try that soon ;) .

But this golf card was perfect for my dad so I made it after the sketch from the Pals and it worked out well.



I used:
Cardstock in Always Artichoke and Old Olive
Whisper White Cardstock
Big Shot and Textured Impressions Polka Dots
Creative Memories circle dies
Delightful Dozen
Scissors with waves not SU


And this card goes to:

PPA205_May_22

Have a nice day !

Yours